Something for Everyone
- Luxury swimming pool
- Fully Equipped Gymnasium
- Free usage for hotel residents
- Membership fees from quarterly to annual
- Gym Inductions & Assessments
- The hotel leisure club offers carefully managed swimming lessons for young children at generally very quiet times when hotel guests tend not to use the pool, however, we advise that you check the timetable if you intend to use the swimming pool.
Use of the Leisure Club facilities
To comply with the industry guidelines and ensure users are of the appropriate level of wellbeing and fitness we ask all users of the gym facilities to complete a brief questionnaire about their health and fitness levels called a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire. To ensure that you are fully able to use the equipment safely and not to the detriment to your health it may be necessary for us to get confirmation from your GP that they are happy for you to exercise using our facilities. This is in the form of a simple letter that needs to be signed off by your doctor. Children are not permitted to use the gymnasium or sauna and must be accompanied by an adult when using the swimming pool. No more than two children per adult are permitted in the interests of safety. Please note, there are also short time periods when the swimming pool is closed for swimming lessons or for maintenance work. Please contact the hotel for further information.
The pool may also be closed at other times for maintenance or cleaning, please contact us for details of any planned closures.
We offer a comprehensive list of treatments. Our aim is to provide as many health and wellbeing services as possible, all in one place We ensure that the customer feels relaxed and will be in an environment where they can unwind and forget your daily concerns. Our aim is to provide you with the ultimate in skin and body wellness.
- Botox and Dermal Fillers
- Food insensitivity testing
- Beauty Clinic
- Intense Pulse Light (IPL)
- Universal Contour wrap